Blog challenge - sketch

 Good afternoon everyone. I do hope, if you are all wrapped up warm & in a safe place on this awful wet & very windy day.

The card I have for you today is from the challenge over at Freshly made Sketches & here is the sketch we had to follow;

and here is my card;


I decided on a coloured card this time which I put together from 2 squares. The closed edge has what I believe is called a book spine. The two pieces of card are glued together for about 3/4", which I then punched 2 holes in & threaded ribbon through for a type of faux bow. The overall size is about 5" x 5.75", so the area to decorate is a 5" x 5" square.

This was a really nice sketch & I think I may use it for Christmas cards - after all its never too early to start is it?

Thank you for stopping by - please all again.

Comments

  1. So pretty done in shades of purple! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! Love all of that purple and those sweet flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the spine edge with the pretty ribbon! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

It would be really nice if you leave a comment during your visit. Please make sure you press "publish" for the comment to be left.

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch