blog challenge - sketch

Good afternoon everyone. I hope you survived yesterdays storm Eunice without too much stress & damage.

The card I have today is another sketch challenge, this time from the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog.

I enjoy creating from sketches as the design has been thought out for me, which leaves me the time to decide how & with what to decorate the card. I always find them very helpful when my mojo is a little bit lacking.

Here is the sketch;

TMS 644


and here is my card


The background paper & the focal image are all from Hunkydory & the sentiment 
is a Julie Hickey design.

I have had these sheets for some time & the sketch challenges are giving me the opportunity to use them. I have decided this little card will now go to a friend who is having sight problems & doesn't think she will be able to do much card making because of it.  She is also part of a stamping group I am with & has decided to leave us due to this. She will be sadly missed.

Thank you for dropping by I hope you enjoyed your visit.  Why not pop over to the challenge blog & see what everyone has made - or - even better join in.

'Bye for now.

Comments

  1. Lovely card. I also have eye problems so don't do as much stamping now. I make mostly digital cards and use precoloured images when I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful. Love the lavender and the gold accents. Thanks for using the Tuesday Morning Sketch. Debi TMS DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your card is so pretty! Love the colors and those flowers. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

It would be really nice if you leave a comment during your visit. Please make sure you press "publish" for the comment to be left.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog challenge times two

A club challenge card