Sketch challenge

 Hello again - I am back with my second challenge for today.

Based on the closing dates for these sketches I should have blogged this one first - but never mind I am still in time.

This challenge comes from Tuesday Morning Sketches  #643 & here is the sketch;


& here is my card


It hasn't got a sentiment / greeting, because I will put that on there when I know what I will be using it for.

The patterned paper & focal image are from Hunkdory, which I have had for some time & just getting around to using them again. I thought this one suited the design plus some blue card. The focal image I have placed on sticky pads to lift it a little.

I had to trim down the backing paper & find I have 2 panels left that will make 2 very nice clean & simple cards. I think that will be my project tomorrow.

Why not pop over to Tuesday morning sketches & see what other crafters have made from this sketch, even better, have a go yourself!


Comments

  1. What gorgeous papers! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, pretty card!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

It would be really nice if you leave a comment during your visit. Please make sure you press "publish" for the comment to be left.

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch