Recent card

 Good afternoon, Happy Sunday!

Today I have a fairly recently made birthday card to show you. I say fairly recently because it was made back in the early weeks of January, due to the fact it was to go out to the States.

The card was for our daughter whose birthday was this week, & she lives in Missouri. We had a message from her to say it had arrived the day before her birthday. So just as well we sent it early, only took 4 weeks!

Here is the card that I made - 


It is called a 4-panel card.
I stole the idea from a video by a lady called Natasha Foote who lives in New Zealand & has a great series of YouTube videos. Here is a link to her channel -- Natasha Foote.

I used 4 A5 pieces of card & embossed them with 4 different embossing folders. They were then cut into different sizes.  Next I used a fine grit sandpaper block to lift the colour off of the embossed images, giving the white pattern. Each piece was then layered onto silver mirri card & then adhered to the card base. Some silver die-cut flowers & leaves were added to the right-hand panels & then silver peel-off designs to the other two.

I have some more ideas I want to try, using this as a base, & also lots more of her designs to try.

I hope your weekend is going well & I hope you will visit again.  Please feel free to leave a comment before you go it is always nice to receive comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch