Blog challenge - Happy Birthday

Good afternoon everyone, I do hope you all had an enjoyable weekend.

My card today is one I have made for a blog challenge & it is with the "Less is More" blog. LIM is celebrating their 11th birthday so the challenge is


Here is my card - 


I have stamped with Versamark Ink & embossed with silver embossing powder.  Sadly the little frame seems to be more grey in colour - I think due to the slightly heavier edge & solid flowers to the design.  The Happy Birthday is much more silvery.

I decided to add just a little colour to the butterfly, just to lift the design slightly from all the silver.

The stamps are from an anonymous source, possibly free gifts on magazines, which I have had for a while & this is the first time I have used them.  I like how they stamp & they will be used again.

Thank you for stopping by & why not pop over to "Less is More" & take a look at what everyone is creating or better still join in the challenge.

Comments

Post a Comment

It would be really nice if you leave a comment during your visit. Please make sure you press "publish" for the comment to be left.

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch